Why Choose Kennedy for Your Weight Loss Surgery
At Kennedy, we understand that making the commitment to have bariatric surgery is a big step. And choosing who to trust for your weight-loss surgery is a very important, and personal, decision. That's why we've built a comprehensive bariatric program that's uniquely focused on your specific needs—and dedicated to your long-term success.
The Kennedy Center for Surgical Weight Loss is:
Our comprehensive weight loss surgery program offers:
- one of only South Jersey-based Level 1-accredited bariatric surgery programs by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP). This designation means that Kennedy has met the essential criteria that ensures it is fully capable of supporting a bariatric surgery care program, and that its institutional performance meets the requirements outlined by this prestigious, national Accreditation Program. Level 1 designation is the highest achievable level for accreditation.
- The trusted partner of hundreds of South Jersey residents who have lost weight and improved their health through our program.
From answering your initial questions to helping you successfully transition into life after weight-loss surgery, the team at the Kennedy Center for Surgical Weight Loss is here for you.
- A highly skilled surgical team led by our board-certified bariatric surgeons.
- An experienced support team led by our Certified Bariatric Nurse Care Coordinator who helps to ensure a seamless care experience, from pre-operative counseling through surgery and post-surgical support. Meet the Kennedy bariatric surgery team.
- Facilities designed specifically with your comfort and privacy in mind—including specialized diagnostic technology, operating rooms, and post-surgical suites.
- Individualized medical and psychological counseling to help you navigate the bariatric surgery qualification process and find the procedure that fits your unique needs.
- Pre- and post-surgical nutritional counseling with our Registered Dietitian designed to help you make the most of weight-loss surgery.
- Personalized education classes and a weight-loss support group led by two successful weight-loss surgery "graduates"—one of whom is Kennedy's own Bariatric Program Coordinator.